Hertfordshire couples and engagement shoots
You don’t have to be getting married to book a couples shoot. They’re a great way to get some beautiful photos of the two of you, whatever the occasion – or even without an occasion. They make a great anniversary gift or a thoughtful ‘just because’ present.
Prices from £225 with discounts for term time, midweek shoots. Package options below.
Take a look at my engagement stories gallery for real engagement stories.
Jo, Thank you so much for the engagemet shoot at the Botanical gardens. Steve and I are delighted with the photos. So like your relaxed style and very looking forward to our wedding day.
COUPLES SHOOTS – photoshoot packages
A handful of your favourite memories
- Your photoshoot (allow about 90mins) – personalised to you and your family.
- A gallery of professionally edited images bursting with memories. Choose your favourite 12 images to download, print, save and share.
- Option to upgrade your package when you receive your gallery – additonal digital images are available at £10 each, or the full gallery for £195.
- Images delivered in high resolution digital format via an online, password protected gallery.
- Your online gallery includes the option to order premium grade prints and canvas prints direct from the pro lab that I use and trust.225
** discount for term-time midweek shoots (£225)**
All your memories with no extra charges
- Your photoshoot (allow 90mins – 2 hours).
- An all inclusive gallery of images bursting with memories. With no limit on the number of images you receive (you can expect at least 60+), it’s a hassle free way of making sure you get all the images you love, without the need to try and pick out your favourites.
- Images are professionally edited and delivered in high resolution digital format via an online, password protected gallery with full licence to download, print and share.
- £20 print credit for images printed via your gallery.
- Your online gallery includes the option to order premium grade prints and canvas prints direct from the pro lab that I use and trust.
** discount for term-time midweek shoots (£295)**
YOUR STORY BOOK
The print and album package
Everything from the short stories package, PLUS
- Custom designed 8×8″, 10 spread (20 page) lay-flat album to tell Your Story.
- £25 print credit to be used against print products from your image gallery – can be used against 6×4, 7×5, 8×12 or 20×30 prints or 40mm canvas prints in a range of sizes.
- Option to upgrade your album further to a 10×10″ album, and/or additional spreads – this can be discussed once you’ve seen your gallery.
** £555 for term-time midweek shoots **
how it works – FAQ’s
HOW DO SHOOTS WORK?
My sessions are relaxed, informal sessions at a location we agree together. We’ll go for a walk, stopping wherever there’s somewhere that gets my camera excited, so you’ll receive a gallery full of different backdrops and scenery.
There won’t be too much posing – I prefer honest, candid shots over orchestrated poses, but where there’s good light or great backdrops you can expect me to encourage you into the light and space to make the most of what nature gives us. I’ll stand back and let you chat, cuddle, giggle, whatever comes naturally.
Don’t worry, just because I prefer not to pose every single angle doesn’t mean to say I won’t make suggestions when it comes to helping you relax in front of the camera – if you want. How to stand, where to put your hands – it’s more common than you’d think to be self conscious in front of the camera and it’s my job to help you forget I’m there and come away feeling like a total photoshoot natural.
WHERE DO SHOOTS TAKE PLACE?
Shoots take place at a mutually convenient location, usually outdoors.
If you have somewhere in mind let me know, but if not, I have plenty of ideas and location suggestions depending on where you live and whether you would like the shoot in the countryside, city or urban. I try and find good spots for the time of year and the light.
Travel costs are included for shoots within a 50 mile round trip of Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
WHEN DO SHOOTS TAKE PLACE?
You can choose a weekend or weekday shoot. I offer discounts for term time midweek shoots. Booking is advisable as my diary can get very busy during the peak summer months.
WHEN WILL WE RECEIVE OUR IMAGES?
Images are supplied via an online, password protected gallery. You can expect to receive your gallery within 4-6 weeks of your shoot, with a smaller, sneak peak gallery within 10 days.
CAN I BUY A GIFT VOUCHER?
Of course! If you’re treating someone you love to a special photoshoot and would like to give them a beautiful gift voucher as something for them to open before the shoot just let me know.
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
Bring a brolly and let’s embrace the great British autumn weather! I’ll happily shoot through light rain and drizzle, but I’ll keep an eye on the forecast and if a monsoon is headed our way I’ll take a call about reschedule options.
COVID-19, CANCELLATIONS, POSTPONEMENTS AND OTHER NEED-TO-KNOW INFO
Please only attend if you are both well and healthy. If either of you is unwell or showing signs of Covid-19 coronavirus, please message me on 07769 652145 or email email@example.com as soon as possible. As a small independent business, I kindly ask that if you’ll be unable to attend your shoot for any reason, you please let me know as soon as possible so that I can try and rearrange to a mutually convenient time.
In the event that government or local lockdown restrictions prevent your shoot from taking place, in the event that either of you is in self isolation or quarantine, or in the event that I am ill or unable to attend, you will be offered the option of re-booking your shoot at an alternative mutually convenient time, or a full refund of monies paid.
On reserving your photoshoot a £50 booking deposit is payable, with the balance due 7 days before your shoot. Other than in respect of the circumstances set out above, you may cancel your shoot at any time, but in doing so will forfeit your booking deposit and, should you cancel with less than one week before your shoot, you also agree to pay the balance of the full shoot fee – unless I can fill your slot, in which case I will provide you with a full refund.
latest love stories from the blog
real couple PHOTOSHOOTS
Hunters Hall is a little hidden gem of a Norfolk wedding venue. Tucked away down the winding lanes of rural north Norfolk, it opens up via a wonderful (huge!) driveway to a beautiful rustic barn, surrounded by farmland. Little wonder Sophie and Hamish chose it for...
Everything about this Hertfordshire engagement photoshoot makes me happy. Fun couple. Gorgeous location. Fabulous backdrops. Pretty pictures. So much love. Olivia and Lucas booked their engagement, or pre-wedding shoot as part of their wedding photography package....